Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snow day!

So this past Monday was a snow day for area schools due to freezing rain and then a topping of snow.  Our friends Mick and Heidi invited us out to their house (Mick teaches high school math, so he had the day off) for some fun outside and dinner.  They live out in Hardwood, which is about 35 minutes out of town on 40 acres.  Heidi and I went for a short walk, it was so nice and warm and the sun came out, and as we walked we could hear all the snow melting and dripping of the pines, it was so gorgeous!  Anyways, here are a few pictures I snapped with my phone, because I'm so bad about remembering to bring my camera anywhere.

Alex playing the Wii with their son, Jared

Their cool old barn on the property

The view from their front porch

No comments:

Post a Comment