So, we have been house hunting pretty much since we knew we would be moving to the great U.P. We still haven't found our "dream house", but realistically we are never going to on our budget! So, here is a link to the listing for our "next best thing" house that we put an offer on this past Thursday. We're hoping to hear back from either the bank, or the seller by Monday. Right now it's in short sale, which is the step right before foreclosure....so, we'll see what happens! We wouldn't be crushed if they didn't counter-offer, because then we'll just wait til it goes in full foreclosure, or just wait til spring when we think more houses might come back on the market after being taken off in the winter months.